T5 hook up point

Hi, where have you guys put your 240v mains input plug on your t5s i dont want to go through the side of the van with a flush mount plug and dont want to crawl inder the van to get to hook up point. I am looking to sort an electric hook up point on my t5 normally when we stay in the van it is on site with hook up facilities and at the moment i simply run a lead into the van but am after something a bit more permanent.

The van will obviously have the hook up point on it (still deciding whether to have this under a flap on the side of the van or tucked away underneath - views appreciated), but what about things that need to stay plugged in in the awning whilst i'll be driving away off sitethinking about the small beer fridge we have for instance. Thanks for watching my how to install 240v hook up into a vw transporter t5 or any van for that matter i’ve tried to explain how you can run a hook up from a normal plug socket (using an. Where to mount hook up point electrical on my last t5 i did the following, remove inner side panel, feed cable through to rear of rear light cluster, remover rear light cluster then you can feed it down through a gromit till it comes out behind rear bumper, then i put the hook up plug under rear bumper.

Full t5 electrical system to include 120 ah leisure battery, split charge relay, fusebox, 3stage charger, 240v hook up, consumer unit, external hook up point, 1x 240v socket, 1x 12v socket, 1x twin usb socket,10m hook up cable , switch panel if required from £80000 inc vat. Engine removal - 99 v70 t5 - how to hook it up post by pzi123 » 31 may 2006, 17:45 i am in the last phase of engine removal from my 99 v70 t5 (for clutch replacement) following haynes service and repair manual and i am not sure how to connect my cherry picker (hoist) to the engine. The first of several videos in a small series exploring the installation of various electrical items for my t5 campervan project here is the link to the cor.

Xtremevan campervan convesions leicestershire, hiloroof fitters, split charging kit full conversions and customised van design including air ride lowering.

Full t5 electrical system to include120 ah leisure battery, split charge relay, fusebox, 3stage charger, 240v hook up, consumer unit, external hook up point, 1x 240v socket, 1x 12v socket, 1x twin usb socket,10m hook up cable , switch panel if required from £80000 inc vat.

T5 hook up point
Rated 4/5 based on 42 review